October 08, 2026, 03:44:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Grade  (Read 3415 times)
Judge peel
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 5034



View Profile
« on: February 06, 2014, 08:07:01 am »

Cajun I agree with that I have seen dogs not really turn it up till 3 or 4 most fellas would have culled them as it turns out one of them is as good of a dog as I have seen. I go with my gut on these things my pe paw ran dogs for close to 60 yrs and told me just when you think you know something it will slap your face. Never to big to set back and watch and learn cuz these dogs change just like we do with time and knowlge
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!