October 01, 2026, 02:00:31 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
how manny of you feed raw
>
Message #499517
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: how manny of you feed raw (Read 15224 times)
hatchet10
Bay Dog
Offline
Posts: 34
Re: how manny of you feed raw
«
Reply #60
on:
April 01, 2014, 06:43:35 pm »
Half of what my dogs catch they eat. I'll clean the hog, de- bone it hanging and cut all the bones in sections with a machete. I use to boil it but i found it cooks quicker in the oven at 400 deg. I'll cook it about halfway done. The dogs love it and they look good/hunt harder. I also feed diamond High energy. I've noticed all of my dogs develop a deeper chest and a smaller hind end. Even my pups. They are all different breeds so I'm leaning to the diet and length i run them for being the cause. I have had a couple of problems with bones getting hung up in the dog but far and few in between.
Logged
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...