October 04, 2026, 12:04:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rattlesnake buyers??  (Read 3106 times)
Brushbuster
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 227


View Profile
« on: April 08, 2014, 09:59:57 pm »

I've killed 34 in the past 3 weeks all between 5 & 6 1/2 feet. Much fatter than the ones in the pic above. So I've decided to start catching them if I can find a buyer. I would post pics, but don't know how to do it as I'm pretty computer illiterate.
Logged

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!