October 05, 2026, 06:32:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what size if at all?  (Read 3585 times)
sandbank slayer
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 241



View Profile
« on: April 10, 2014, 03:30:01 pm »

I want my dogs to catch anything under 100 lbs. I would rather them go ahead and shut down anything smaller than have them bay and it break and run a country mile spending all morning running a 50-75lb pig. The birddogs I run now catch by themselves anything 100lbs and less and sometimes catch up to 150lbs if it doesn't put up much of a fight. Everyone is different but I like walking to a bay and sending the bulldog to a good hog.


 I'm right there with you, you have bird dogs doin this? My partner got some gsp but I'm lookin for something of this very nature. I traded for a gyp the other day and really hope this is how she is. If not I'll be lookin again, it's aggravating to chase a choate a mile. Not mad there on pigs just wish they'd let me know it was small
Logged

If it was easy, we'd all be experts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!