October 08, 2026, 02:54:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hogs have disappeared!  (Read 1611 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« on: June 15, 2014, 08:06:28 am »

You got helicopter's running any of those places are near by ?  If so they done pushed them out to other land .  We done delt with this BS over here.  All they done was push them on other lands that have never had hogs mostly smaller acreage .  I have had phone call after phone on this kind of thing around here.
Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!