October 08, 2026, 07:45:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pups first pig  (Read 20349 times)
Hutch33
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 210



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2014, 01:47:30 pm »

Political correctness is what has and is leading to the demise of America as we once knew it.

I read a story this morning on the news where a cheearleader from Tech is catching all kinds of flack on facebook for posting hunting pictures from a recent trip to Africa.  Not bloody...not gory, just pictures with her trophy.  These tree hugging, vegan liberals would love nothing more than to see legislation passed to end hunting all together.  So what do the hunters do?  Instead of telling them to go suck an egg, they sit back quietly trying their best not to offend in hopes they will just go away.

Stand up for what you believe in, or be prepared to lose your rights.

I read that story this morning as well, I do not understand what the big deal is with that. May not be true fact, but I read that it was done legally, and I also read that she took the trophies and donated the bodies to the locals. Was it bcuz a female posted pictures of her hunts on fb? People seem to have lost their backbone and have become way to dang sensitive!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!