October 02, 2026, 07:40:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use those video camera glasses??  (Read 631 times)
gary roberson
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 113


View Profile
« on: July 29, 2014, 08:37:31 am »

I used them several years ago and was pretty impressed with picture quality.  The biggest problem I had was that I move my head too fast and too much so watching my video made me sick at my stomach.  If you are going to use them, remember to move slowly and when you lock onto action, don't move head at all.  Another great hint is don't video into the sun as there is no hood to protect the lens so sunlight will "blow out' picture.
Adios,
Gary
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!