|
WayOutWest
|
 |
« on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:40 am » |
|
I would think you could google canine ai facilities and find something in your area but at 12 I would really ck that semen cause the money adds up fast and just from my own experience I have not seen a lot of success. On frozen semen you are most likely wasting it if you don't do the surgical AI and you also need to do progesterone tests to hit the gyp on just the right day and the run about $80 bucks a pop and you may need 1 to 4 of them. If the male is shootin good semen and just can't stay up on top to do it the semen bank can collect it and do a vaginal insemination pretty reasonably. Hope this helps. I just had a buddy do a AI with the last son of Hammonds Hailstone and spent a bunch o money only 1 pup of 4 was born alive and it died after 2 days. This was off a proven good brood bitch. Hope this helps.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|