October 11, 2026, 03:39:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CD question  (Read 3618 times)
Bowhunter1994
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 540



View Profile
« on: September 15, 2014, 11:50:25 pm »

This pup has a lot of hate towards a hog. I mean ALOT of drive In him, I'm very excited to see what he ends up being. He is one of those dogs I am gonna need a break stick for.
I would say he is mature enough to go to a bay and catch. I have sent him from 100 yds on mock hunts... 
As far as teeth go, how long should I wait?
Maturity wise he won't be ran alone and won't be sent from too far off.


Sonny
Logged

If you cant hang with the big dogs STAY ON THE PORCH.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!