October 09, 2026, 04:20:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Freeze branding  (Read 23263 times)
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:59 am »

MPORTER,

     I have branded 4 dogs, two came out pretty good one a yellow dog, and the other a black/tan dog.  One looked great on my white dog, but I must not have held it long enough to kill the hair, and the hair grew back in. The other one that did not turn out right is on a lean dog. She does not have much muscling on her thigh/ hip so I did not get an even brand. It will be difficult to get the brand in the exact place again, so I am considering branding her ears with a 1-3/4" brand instead of redoing her hip.

   
Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!