October 07, 2026, 09:05:40 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Freeze branding
>
Message #52201
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Freeze branding (Read 23253 times)
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 4690
Re: Freeze branding
«
on:
June 11, 2009, 12:13:56 pm »
I would pay to have them all done correctly, so if you want to make a little money on a Saturday or Sunday let me know. I have about 6-8 dogs that I would like to get done and I am not that far from you. Maybe we could get Chris to come to my house and we could get them all done at once. Let me know. From what research I have done, I have not located anyone that was very eager to come brand a dog. They will jump for a horse or cow and then look at you funny and say they don't do dogs haha.
MG
Logged
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...