October 02, 2026, 05:59:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hardcore hog dogs  (Read 2901 times)
dallas22
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 961



View Profile
« on: February 13, 2015, 02:54:21 pm »

Yea it really aggravates me. I spent almost 300$ . And can't even get a email back that's not the way to do business. I paid through PayPal   they give me a 180 days to dispute it. I'll give till middle next week and I'll send the one I got back and dispute it. 

The one im getting is a little over 160 and its custom. I thought it was a good deal.
Logged

IF YOUR DUMB YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!