October 04, 2026, 07:55:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disabled Marine Vets leather work .  (Read 2848 times)
Lance
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1204



View Profile
« on: July 01, 2015, 11:08:40 pm »

that man does some real good work. does he do wallets? i can't find a good decent leather wallet that will last anymore. i get maybe a yr out of these high dollar nylon, pleather knock offs.
ill gove him a shout when i get back to town hopefully next week.

Yes he does wallets. Sounds good. He's a really good guy and could use the business. I'm trying to help him as much as I can. Some of my customers that order a custom buckle from me also order a matching belt to go with it from him, I'm also about to go back to making knives , I've finally got enough equipment rounded up to build them again. Still need to buy a forge but a friend of mine said that I can use his to heat treat blades until I buy one . I can't wait, it's been over 4 years since I've built a knife!! Building bits and spurs is starting to get monotonous and I need a change of pace for a couple of weeks.
Logged

A scared dog dont get no meat !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!