|
Bo Pugh
|
 |
« on: September 07, 2015, 10:13:14 pm » |
|
No special tricks as far as I know. Most of them get more coyoto acting the longer their left out there. If he don't have any kind of tracking collar or nothing you want on him I wouldn't worry to much. If he had on one of my tracking collars or a collar I wanted back Id take a 22 rifle and get my collar back. It's nothing worse than a wild acting dog. I guess if you really wanted the dog you could get you a little kid to go with you one that's been around dogs before and knows when they grab the dog not to let go and not to run after the dog. A lot of crazy dogs will let a kid catch them for some reason. Or you could see if the dog pound would let you borrow a big live trap and see if you could trap him. If you get him next tone you let him go put a piece of 20 foot weed eater string on his collar and let him drag it around it won't tangle up and you will have a lead on him
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|