September 27, 2026, 11:37:22 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
Puzzled
>
Message #537536
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Puzzled (Read 3065 times)
Cajun
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 3274
Re: Puzzled
«
on:
December 03, 2015, 06:12:58 am »
I missed some of the symptoms. She ran a 103 fever the first time I took her in. She also had a abcess popping out of her hip also as well as her elbow. All four of her feet were swelling to the point where they broke out in sores in-between her toes. The only thing that changed when I brought her home from the Vet was after 4 days I took her off the steroids. She was doing great but on the 6th day went right back to being lethargic & unable to walk. That was on the 6th day I brought her home from the Vet. When I brought her back she was running a 104 fever. Hopefully we will know something today from the cultures the Vet sent off. Also, the Vet pulled some fluid from the swelling on her ankles & it was a opaque fluid. No blood in it.
Logged
Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...