October 10, 2026, 06:24:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mtn cur pups turning on  (Read 1732 times)
Reuben
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 9508


View Profile
« on: December 13, 2015, 10:15:25 am »

How you like the chrome now rueben!?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't tell...that chrome is blinding me...when I  get home I will get on my computer and take a better look...  Cool  Smiley

I been out of town for a few days be back this evening
Logged

Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog...
A hunting dog is born not made...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!