October 04, 2026, 11:19:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dog range qustion  (Read 6093 times)
Nannyslayer
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 325



View Profile
« on: December 14, 2015, 08:55:51 pm »

I'll be the first to admit when I am wrong. Just used my measuring program and the area we hunt is roughly 500 square miles. I snap shot the screen but can not get it to upload for some reason.

I hate to admit that I measure a lot of field boundaries for a living but I guess the large area didn't red flag me.


When I first measured everything I measured all the areas we have hunted before, which together is roughly 1000 square miles. A lot of government ground in southern mo.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!