October 04, 2026, 01:05:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sportsmix deal Cleveland, Tx.  (Read 3429 times)
Mike
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 10276



View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2016, 06:50:40 am »

I started getting it from Chance last month for $28.50 when he first opened. Travis and I were paying $30 a bag the past few years, but had to buy 20 bags at a time.

The feedstore I used in town for many years sells it for $34 a bag... it was $12 when I first started using it haha!
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!