October 05, 2026, 04:36:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sportsmix deal Cleveland, Tx.  (Read 3431 times)
Jmesonp1
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 472



View Profile
« on: August 18, 2016, 07:27:13 am »

Yeah, good quality feed was $8.50 for a 40 lb bag when I first started hunting. I ordered some sport mix the other day from feed mill here. I have to give $33.75 a bag  with a 10 bag minimum to get it. $0.61 a lb is still quite a bit cheaper than what I was paying.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!