October 02, 2026, 05:31:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short range and rough  (Read 10327 times)
hyan
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 400



View Profile
« on: August 28, 2016, 09:54:53 am »

come show me .... everybody gets out run on a perty regular basis .....




Come show you?  You come to me and you bring the fastest pig you can and I'll gladly  show you.        I ain't gonna travel all over the country doing demo's  but you pit in the effort to get here and I'll show you.      What you gonna see is i dont use the common car to run the  Nascar circuit.     You can talk about sipping you grocery getter up all day long with your friends and trying to when but all it is is wishful thinking.    To truely earn a spot in the that kinda of competition  takes entirely different class of vehicle.  Same with dogs and catching pigs like I do.      
    As far as everybody being out run yeah I guess.   I'm sure if Nascar let mom in with her grocery  getter and finish 2/3rds of the race before the vehicles designed for such a race even got the go signal, yeah mom everybody  got outran.   Unless the race is allowed to continue  across the finish the property line, which brings us full circle to the reason for this thread.    How to catch pigs before they get off your permission.         
    You can go rough  and double down  and go rougher  but your still racing with a grocery getter.  Stopping the pig with a rough bay dog is not the end of the race.   The end is when the catch dog is swinging. 
   The kinda catch dogs I run are faster than your curs.     If your cd would be an embarrassment on the greyhound track, stopping pigs with a cd is something your only gonna talk about and not do consistently  cause even in wide open spaces your cd  struggles to keep up same pace with a pig.        Your bay dog can keep pace but when is this race over?  When the cd is swinging!
     Leave the bay dogs out of the hunt and you won't have busted bays.  Hunt with just the typical catch dog and you will get outrun in embarrassing fashion.     What gives?  Got to look outside the traditional American pig dogging style to answer this question correctly
       
Do you have any pics of your dog's and the breed I'd love to see them I know you know alot about rcds I see your name in all the rcd and rough dog questions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Logged

MAUKA 2 MAKAI
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!