October 04, 2026, 12:54:33 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Short range and rough
>
Message #549932
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Short range and rough (Read 10338 times)
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine
Offline
Posts: 2138
Re: Short range and rough
«
Reply #20
on:
August 29, 2016, 08:32:22 pm »
I hunt rough curs and have a few smaller tracts that I hunt for people. I have success with the Garmin alpha as well.You can catch plenty of hogs like this and keep your dogs safe.My dogs have decent bottom and when I can let them go I do the technology of the alpha really allows you to hunt Any size property within reason like a couple hundred acres.
Logged
Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...