September 28, 2026, 05:37:05 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Short range and rough
>
Message #549935
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Short range and rough (Read 10298 times)
ArtHenrey
Alpha Dog
Offline
Posts: 507
Del Encino Hog Dog's
Re: Short range and rough
«
Reply #20
on:
August 29, 2016, 08:49:37 pm »
I'm full of myself??? I don't run my damn head on here telling people that the only way to end a situation is to hunt like me, or use dogs like me and bash and point out flaws of there damn dogs! Period!
You're a 100% right mine, I never touch a dang filed! I doubt my plugs even know what a field looks like! Now your demo consist of runnin a hog down? Come one dude earlier you were running your damn head about catchin on site! I know how to read! Now it's about running one down in a open field! like Oconee once said! Your dogs won't work where hogs are thin and in thick country! I promise you!!!!! Yah long story short. I had dogs that were bred to track and catch! They weren't the long haired legged dogs you run. What about that is hard to understand? They did the same number 2, weren't your damn breed of dog. But did the same damn thing! Same as some of JP's dogs, same as the cracker fellas dogs. I've had em, not no more! Any more clarification?
Logged
Arturo Villarreal -V
Elgin, tx
512-815-8569
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...