September 28, 2026, 03:30:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Santa Claus came a little early...  (Read 9344 times)
Mike
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 10276



View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2016, 07:19:06 pm »

You'll love the Alpha when you get it figured out.. I tone break all mine. I lost two dogs on that hunt and was about ready to hang it up. My Boudreaux dog got killed by a good boar he was on by himself. The other dogs had another one bayed and that hog cut Si's garmin collar and broke, severing the antenna wire. Went back to the truck and grabbed my Quick Track and the damn battery was dead! My buddy ran to town and grabbed a battery... by then I was too late. I tracked to him dead on the side of the road.
Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!