October 10, 2026, 07:44:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lipper bread Walker Hounds.  (Read 3681 times)
Freedom-Fighter00
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 245



View Profile
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:23:46 pm »

I don't remember. I want to say this fella came in around Crockett TX. Joe Ted passed a few months ago and he took my oldest to Mr Tom Hopkins to pick out the pup. He was asking me so....
Like any good dad I told him I would see what I could do. Lol..
Mike,I hope y'all had a blessed Christmas and a good New Year's bud.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!