October 09, 2026, 03:32:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Headlamps  (Read 3416 times)
Hunt the Grunt
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 121



View Profile
« on: December 28, 2016, 08:44:43 am »

http://www.cajunlights.com/product/cajun-headband-light/

I haven't found any that I like more that this one. I got the second one they ever made a few years ago and it still works as good as ever. Best thing about it is that it is rechargeable. If you hunt at night as much as I do it'll pay for itself in no time since your not buying batteries every other hunt. One charge will last a while. It has four settings, and the run time on high is 4 hours. A lot longer on low.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!