Lol I am a silent dog man myself but I have noticed that sometimes a young dog may babble a little bit behind a hog even though in the end they turn out silent I have seen it with several dogs and several breeds.If they get hogs struck and stopped they ain't no cull... I went down south and hunted some groves a few months back and brought a couple dogs my youngest dog would still get excited when she jumped and yip a little bit behind one even let out a bark if she was biting one trying to stop it the two guy's I met with said that dog's a cull man she's opening on a hog going to scare the rest of the hogs out the grove by the end of the night they were trying to buy her because she made their junk look like junk.Since then she has quieted up and gives one bark when she finds one but then goes silent until bayed.If I'd have listened to the old bs of that dog opened or yipped its a Cull the best dog that's ever laid a turd in my yard would be dead lol.
Are those two cow bred dogs you plan on breeding open.