October 05, 2026, 06:31:14 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
Trail barking!!!!
>
Message #554743
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Trail barking!!!! (Read 19799 times)
parker49
Alpha Dog
Offline
Posts: 672
Re: Trail barking!!!!
«
Reply #60
on:
February 10, 2017, 12:31:55 pm »
hey heat that joe dog I had would run all day ..you could not catch him off the track ...he'd go three hundred yards around you pick the track back up and gone ......people would ask me you been hunt'n joe I'd say man I like knowing I own one like him but I'd rather just look at him on the chain most of the time ...
Logged
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...