September 30, 2026, 11:48:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many dogs do y'all run at one time?  (Read 3172 times)
NLAhunter
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1852


View Profile
Re:
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:14:05 pm »

That puts a whole new meaning to dump the box there. I like to hunt 2 dogs at time sometimes 3 sometimes just 1 sometimes maybe 4 it all depends on what I am doing where I am at and what dogs I got with me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!