October 08, 2026, 09:34:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardcore Cut Gear  (Read 9938 times)
okchad#39
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 25


View Profile
« on: February 28, 2017, 06:49:28 am »

I run mine just tight enough I can my hand under the strap to pick her up. It looked like you had plenty of room to loosen it up a lil. Also I had a guy attach my cut collar to my vest we used a old fire hose and sewed them together
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!