October 08, 2026, 10:42:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone hunt with a Spanish Alano Espanol ?  (Read 22417 times)
NEGEORGIA-HOGHUNTER
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 34


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2017, 11:29:30 am »

These Alanos are for my personal use and for my hunting friends. A couple of us are bringing these dogs over because we love the way they perform and don't want to deal with the dog aggression or legislation in some areas concerning pits. I don't breed and sell my Plotts and I am not planning on selling these! This project is for my hunting pleasure. Fortunately, my dogs are a hobby, no need to try to promote them and make money. I am just sharing this information with fellow hunters and hounds-men who like to keep tabs on dogs that are used successfully on hogs. The Alanos are a top hog dog! Whether mine will be as good as my Plotts or as good as the ones that I have hunted with in Spain is yet to be seen. Very promising is all I will say at this point. I am pretty hard on what I call a good dog so for now I will say that I am liking them but far from being what I would call hog dogs. Hopefully in a few months I will be able to give a more accurate report. 
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!