October 10, 2026, 04:39:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackie's first boar  (Read 2061 times)
ArtHenrey
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 507

Del Encino Hog Dog's


View Profile
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:24:01 pm »

Thanks fellas I sure will! I rattled her cage some when it came time to get it legged she finally reached on down and grabbed a leg.

Ya she's like, well I guess those all nighters are a crock huh?
Haha, Na she knows it goes that way time to time. Half the time I stumble in the house cussin about this and that. Owell, we had a great time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Logged

Arturo Villarreal -V
Elgin, tx
512-815-8569
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!