October 08, 2026, 10:32:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Additions to the Team  (Read 3221 times)
TheRednose
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1322



View Profile
« on: June 22, 2017, 12:58:45 pm »

I have hunted with Thomas for 12 years now and those cat/walker crosses have put up a bunch of hogs. That bulldog pup should be a good one as momma came from a long line of good catch dogs and the daddy was a fine catch dog.

Joel I believe you have hunted with his mom more than a few times. He is out of a bitch named Yonder.

I really like Rio, he is about as athletic of a dog as I have seen. But he is still only about 11 months old so time will tell.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!