October 05, 2026, 12:35:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest regret  (Read 5462 times)
t-dog
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3454


View Profile
« on: February 20, 2019, 05:34:15 am »

My regret is collection. I wish that I had collected my old Clyde dog and a couple of  his offspring and the same with my Simba, Zeus, Vegas, and Hondo bulldogs. There were a couple of very influential females in both families that I should have gotten more out of too. I have some pups on the way that breeding back to my Clyde dog might produce my dream dog if this litter happens to just miss the mark lol. What I'm striving for is attainable but this would have quite possibly made things so much easier. A couple of times it might also have kept me from breeding myself into a corner as bigo says. There are certain things that happen from time to time that make me appreciate and miss those dogs even more.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!