October 08, 2026, 10:38:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question  (Read 1504 times)
jsh
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1058



View Profile
« on: April 13, 2019, 04:44:21 am »

Incorrect. I’ve had pure stags and run crosses now and they are cow broke. Heck even my straight bulldogs , and I’m sure a lot of folks on here have them as well, are cow broke and will run through cows to catch hogs.  Just like any dog, the amount of training and hogs you put them on help them understand what they are supposed to be doing.

With that being said, I’ve never had it happen but if a dog was baying a cow I’m sure they’d give it a try if turned into it.........
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!