October 11, 2026, 01:26:10 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Malinois CD
>
Message #576296
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
6
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Malinois CD (Read 27909 times)
Shotgun66
Alpha Dog
Offline
Posts: 532
Re: Malinois CD
«
Reply #40
on:
March 30, 2021, 07:29:16 pm »
I appreciate this post. Most people don’t share the challenges or shortcomings of their dogs. It took courage and honesty for you to do it.
-
I hunt stag/bulldog crosses as catch dogs. I catch more pigs with them due to their speed and athleticism. I’ll be the first to admit that they will make an occasional bad move when they are young. As they mature, they will be straight catch. I describe them as bulldogs lite! I run them
In pairs to be safe.
-
Ain’t nothing wrong with your dog. My personal opinion is that you are asking a lot of any dog to catch solo consistently.
-
Best of luck with him!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Logged
Leon Keys
Dish, Tx
817.899.7664
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
6
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...