October 10, 2026, 01:17:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STARTED SOME MORE PUPS  (Read 12602 times)
The Old Man
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1051


View Profile
« on: April 04, 2025, 09:21:17 am »

  Last summer Ol'Grip, the Dogo overheated and died. I have really missed him, he was zero trouble and a good catchdog. Had a female pup out of him that didn't make the cut.
I may have ruined her, she was extremely hyper and I was pretty rough on her, but here if a dog requires discipline and can't stand it they are considered a cull.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!