October 11, 2026, 01:34:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: eating home grown rabbits  (Read 2840 times)
aladatrot
Global Moderator
Boar Slayer
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1496


Circle C Australian Shepherds


View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2009, 01:44:30 pm »

I keep a couple rabbits anyway. They are my fertilizer makers for my garden. Best fertilizer there is. I just like for my critters to be able to make enough money to pay for themselves. At that point, I'm money ahead. The feed store has offered to buy all the bunnies I can get them. Just didn't know if meat rabbits are worth messing with or if I should get some tiny toy or lop breed for pets. I think I like to eat rabbits.

Cheers
M
Logged

At least I'm successful at doing nothing right. I guess it could be worse.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!