October 03, 2026, 05:34:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shoats be DAMNED!  (Read 3179 times)
TrueBlueLacys
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 370


TDHA & NLDA Member


View Profile WWW
« on: August 17, 2009, 12:23:41 pm »

Y'all can imagine my response when I read this story. I was in San Francisco while my dog was going all kamikaze on some bad boar with Steve just sitting back and watching...

But once I regained consciousness, I was pissed I wasn't there with the camera Wink
Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!