October 09, 2026, 12:06:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Memorable Hog?  (Read 13457 times)
BRUTE
Guest
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 01:14:31 pm »

Nice brute. Hey brute do them dogs ride on top of the kubota and bail off from there? Does it give them a better way to wind? I just got a rhino and thinkin of training a couple to wind off of it.

Ya, they do ride. Not sure if it helps them wind or not. They do like to ride up there. I like it too because I hate loading dogs up, like that they just load and unload themselves. Smiley

I have a rack on top my MULE for them also. THat works good because it ply woods. The plastic tops are hard for the dogs to hold on to.



Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!