September 27, 2026, 11:40:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Opinions  (Read 3007 times)
Bryant
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2183


View Profile
« on: October 28, 2009, 11:19:07 am »

I've got a magazine sitting by the computer at home that has a really neat article about hunting yotes with hounds.  They too were using Walkers.  I'll dig it up when I get home and see if there's an online link.
Logged

A truly rich man is one whose children rush to fill his arms even though his hands are empty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!