September 28, 2026, 02:33:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Opinions  (Read 3011 times)
BA-IV
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3570


View Profile
« on: October 28, 2009, 01:20:09 pm »

I'm wanting to look into it.  I'm sure the training on coyote dog would basically be the same as on a coon or something.  I see alot of lone coyotes during the day, but at night you'll see em in twos and threes, sometimes in bigger packs, so you think if the dogs got on one at night, the other coyotes would turn and fight the dogs or run off. 
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!