October 01, 2026, 11:41:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: horse hobbles  (Read 2849 times)
cowcountryhogdogger
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 334



View Profile
« on: December 13, 2009, 09:42:55 pm »

I've used both harness leather and latigo for my hobbles.  Either works good but I prefer harness leather for myself.  I've worked in a saddle shop for 8-9 yrs now and have built my own stuff longer than that.  Most of the guys around me all use 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 harness.  If you're interested I can make you a set.  Hope this helps.
Ross
Logged

cool ain't cheap and cheap ain't cool
TDHA member
Rafter R Custom Leather
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!