October 08, 2026, 06:16:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Books on training a blood trailer?  (Read 1214 times)
BarrNinja
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3437


When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!


View Profile
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:46:30 am »

I have a friend who is interested in training his own and is in need of a few good tips in starting one.

I remember seeing a few post of referrals to a book specifically for training a blood trailing dog but, all of my searches on this site have been fruitless.

Anybody remember the name of the book/books or can recommend one for training blood trailing dog?
Logged

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2163



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 08:54:51 pm »

Hey Ninja, just let your blood trailin weenie dog train his for him Wink
Logged

"pain is just fear leavin the body"
TDHA member/TLGDA supporter
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Victor Dealer/Promoter
BarrNinja
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3437


When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 09:32:44 pm »

Hey Ninja, just let your blood trailin weenie dog train his for him Wink

Ha ha. Thats what I told him but he cant afford her training fee. lol.

Logged

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
jerryg
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 488


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 09:48:48 pm »

http://www.born-to-track.com/

Jerryg
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!