October 03, 2026, 10:08:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tracking System for sale  (Read 917 times)
mduggan
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 172


View Profile
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:33:22 am »

Quick Track QTR-6000M, with three Quick Track QTC -XL collars. The reciever tracks all feq. The collars are 217. The reciever has a Quick Shot antenna with a padded carring case. I purchased this system in June of 2009; it is in very good condition. I have recently went to a Garmin, so I need to sale this one. If purchased new it would be around $1200.00. I want $800.00 for it. If interested, call 337-912-3953(Southwest Louisiana). No calls after 8:00PM please(yes, I am an old man lol).
Logged
mduggan
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 172


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 07:47:12 pm »

SOLD
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!