October 06, 2026, 09:39:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Too Busy to Type  (Read 852 times)
Rockin-P-Ranch
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 742



View Profile
« on: May 07, 2011, 08:07:16 pm »

How in the H*** has everybody been doing?Have not checked in with yall in a while.Have been horseback the pasted couple of months doing some day work for other people. Have not been in the woods much and the dogs are getting too fat and need to run some hogs.All the good spots have dryed up for the lack of rain and some ranchs are fixin to if it dont brack soon.Still waiting on the 20th of this month to go see Craig in OKY land.I will try to stay in touch a little better than I have .THANK YALL
Logged

Cowboys stay in the saddle longer.
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 08:17:30 pm »

Glad to see you posting up.... odds are against Mandi and I making the Oklahoma trip, there is a scheduling conflict at the.office that I can't find a way around.
Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Rockin-P-Ranch
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 742



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 08:22:46 pm »

Dang Chris I hate to hear that it want be the same with out you and Mandi being there. Ive bragged to Craig about that bay horse of yours so much he may think he should be in the supper horse compition!! LOL
Logged

Cowboys stay in the saddle longer.
Mike
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 10276



View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 08:50:22 pm »

Good to hear from you Mr. Ronnie... it's about too hot to run some hogs now. I'll be glad when November rolls back around.
Logged

Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 08:58:33 pm »

Dang Chris I hate to hear that it want be the same with out you and Mandi being there. Ive bragged to Craig about that bay horse of yours so much he may think he should be in the supper horse compition!! LOL

Old Bay is fitting in pretty good around here. A friend of mine used him at our jackpot roping last week and won first place heading. I've been using him on the heel side mostly, but he works both sides just fine. I'll have Kailey, our ten year old warm him up, then her and Mandi will ride into the pasture and bring up the steers. Then I rope, and Kailey cools him off when I am done. Doesn't matter if he's arena roping, pasture roping, hog hunting, or toting kids... he's the same everytime I get on him. Thanks again for selling him to me, had you not called, I would still be looking for one like him.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 09:44:09 pm by Circle C » Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 3633


It's a good day to have a great day!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 12:24:52 pm »

Glad to see you are still around Mr. Ronnie, was wondering about you! don't wait so long between checking in.

You don't happen to know of any injuns for hire do ya? we need to pay whatever it takes to get some good uns to do a rain dance, been hanging snakes on the fence belly up and that ain't done no good neither. Wink
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!