|
Heaven Sent Kennel
|
 |
« on: July 14, 2011, 12:47:32 pm » |
|
well the gyp that was bout to have pups has passed away on me. She was my best strike dog I had ever had the oppurtunity to hunt behind and own. I'm not real sure what happened but no pups. My wife said she was up and around this morning so it just blowing my mind right now. I wish she woulda gone in a better way but it just wasn't meant to be. Just when things were starting to look up. Now my hound cross and red bmc are gonna have to step it up a notch where they can be puppy trainers this winter. Gonna miss seeing you fly off the hood Ol' girl. I'll keep sending hogs your way. 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
If ya ain't touchin' 'em ya ain't close enuff!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
txhogsanddogs
|
 |
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 01:46:10 pm » |
|
Sorry to here that man, ive been there. RIP
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Proud TDHA Member!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
skunkhounds
|
 |
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 07:53:52 pm » |
|
sorry to hear about the dog
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Let's make a round
|
|
|
|