Went out this morning with my brother (Myles Man) and a buddy I used to work with James. James had some family in town so he asked if I could take them out and try to catch a hog. He brought his 3 cousins and they hung with us step for step. Two of them were from Minnesota.
We turned Blue, LT and Peppa out about 6:15 this morning and started walking. The dogs were rolling good and were about 300 yards out when Peppa started barking with LT and Blue right behind her. They had the hog bayed for a second before it broke. They ran it a few hundred more yards and were bayed again. We had to walk down a big hil through the thickest stuff possible. It took us at least 20 minutes to get there. We got close and cut Pacman loose to seal the deal.
I was glad the dogs could put James and his family on a hog and I hope the kids had fun. Here are a few pictures we took.



