October 03, 2026, 06:26:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any finance people on here?  (Read 1038 times)
Easttex91
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


View Profile
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:18:58 pm »

I know this is a stretch but if any of you are into home financing type stuff please holler at me I'm tryin to get the home I'm living in financed and I'm having hell. My number is 509-828-2818
Logged
Lacy man
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1648


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 10:01:10 pm »

409 I reckon is what ya meant might have a hard time gettin help with the wrong # bud
Logged
hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1457


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 10:07:03 pm »

I cant help but poke a little  fun. 

I hope you have the right number on your finance paperwork. 

You know them banks check, double check, and triple check everything, then they want to charge you for all of their checks.  Anyway..good luck and I hope you find the help you are looking for.
Logged
Easttex91
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 10:09:19 pm »

Thx yep 409 is what I meant and yea banks are hell specially when you got limited credit history I swear it's worse than having bad credit
Logged
charles
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 6233


2 burnin, 6 turnin powered by diesel


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 11:23:50 pm »

No credit, limited credit is worse than bad credit. Do u qualify for a va hm loan? If not, cant really provide any help except c what the bank is requiring n meet or exceed their min requirements. It suck bein a low middle class white male us citizen, other wise u wouldnt hav a problem getn a free house at the tax payers expence. Usually 10% down will help secure the loan but with obama cuttin wages n wantin more money, its hard to get that kinda down payment.
Logged

Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
Lacy man
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1648


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 08:07:50 am »

You try a credit union?
Logged
Easttex91
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 10:37:57 am »

Yea they want me to buy number 2 get credit cards etc I dont have time for that if I'm gonna get this particular house. If I don't though I'll go buy a truck and be good to go in a year or two.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!