October 04, 2026, 01:36:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for jam up strike dog.  (Read 402 times)
LTcaughthog
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 740


Philippians 4:13


View Profile
« on: January 07, 2014, 12:13:23 am »

Show me the dog hunt and I'll pay you then & there. Must be silent on track. Yipping is okay if it's not too much. I just lost my best dog and I'm needing something but I'm picky. I road hunt mostly. Must have good bottom. I'm located in Odessa tx. I'll drive for the right dog. Shoot me a text if you have anything I'd be interested in. 6825546218 or call in the afternoon. Or turnerlogan26@yahoo.com
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!