October 01, 2026, 04:37:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atv/dog and woods trailer, atv racks and other hunting items FS  (Read 3268 times)
charles
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 6233


2 burnin, 6 turnin powered by diesel


View Profile
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:40:11 am »

Atv trlr is a hm built 5'x12', 4'10" inside width (measure your rig width first) with an 8' atv deck behind dog boxes. Has 4 bays, 4'x5'x24" with 2 lights in the front 2 bays, wired to the aux port on trailer plug. I can pull it with my grizz 700 no problem, at 40mph. Just registered it with farm tags, but has NO title, can provide bill of sales. $1000 ramps DO NOT come with it.



pig wagon, Hm built, barely over 4' wide at tires. Has a divided compartment with a guiletien gate for dogs or untieing hogs and a guiletien gate for loading or unloading. Made from 1.25" square tubing, utility panel and c-railing (NOT c-perlin), also has a removable treated plywood floor.






The pics were taken after the build when i added the gates and the dog rack/foot rest. The rack is completed with utility panels on the sides. $600

Front and back atv rack made from 1" sq tubing and expanded steel. Rear rack has a foldable/removable dog divider and ONLY rear rack is carpeted. $150 for front and $225 for rear.






garmin 220 with map card and 4 dc-30 collars $500 pkg deal

I am in afghanistan, which is 9.5hrs ahead of central time, so PLZ calculate time difference before texting. I work 06:30-1900 7 days a week.
 
Additional pics upon request. Contact for pics @ 9363668139 AFTER 5:30PM ONLY!!!! Any other info TXT ONLY to 9363663024 and i will call or txt you back at first available opportunity from my intl cell.

Afgh Intl # 93785866972 email artillery97_03@yahoo.com or pm here. I WILL NOT ANSWER MY STATESIDE CELL SO DO NOT CALL IT!!!!!!! Any calls to my intl # will be at your cost, txt are fine though. Do NOT txt/call just to bs and he-ha around, prices are firm and NO trades, cash only. I WILL NOT SHIP ITEMS UNLESS YOU ARE OVER A 4HR DRIVE AWAY!!!!!!!! and ONLY after I have certified bank note or postal money order in hand. Items will be registered and insured for tracking purposes for both you and I.

ALL items are in temple tx, do not ask where it is ( www.maps.google )





2 burning, 6 turning
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:16:04 am by charles » Logged

Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!